Logitech QuickCam Chat driver for FC3?

David Limon Romero dlr at mega.net.mx
Thu May 12 02:58:01 UTC 2005

El Mié 11 May 2005 6:39 PM, Chris Gramer escribió:

> I just got a Logitech QuickCam Chat and it works well (as well as a $30
> cam can work) in "that other operating system," but doesn't seem to want
> to work in FC3.  I've done a search and found some drivers for other
> Logitech QuickCams, but I think the QuickCam Chat is among their newer
> ones.  Does anyone know how to get this USB cam working in FC3?  Thanks!

I have a quickcam messenger camera working fine, maybe the drivers I'm using
for it could help you, try this urls:
http://home.mag.cx/messenger/
http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~tuukkat/quickcam/messenger/

I have it working on FC3 and kernel 2.6.11-1.14.
By the way, I couldn't find any rpm for FC3 with this driver, someone knows
where could I find one?

David
--
David Limon Romero  | dlr[@]mega.net.mx