video card recommendations

Endymion endy at digitalgrotto.net
Thu May 12 03:25:50 UTC 2005

Hey all,

I currently have an Aopen geforce fx 5700LE and i recently discovered it
to be the culprit of serious system instabilities as well as not being
able to handle any opengl applications.  It works fine under windows,
but not linux.  So i need a replacement now and i was wondering what
cards other people on the list have (and that are running stablely!).
I'm very partial to nvidia cards and especially the twinview feature,
which is a necessity for me.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks,
-Endy