(no subject)

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Thu May 12 18:30:57 UTC 2005

You can install Fedora over a network without a cd. You need to copy the
contents of the cd's to a directory and make sure there are no permissions
problems on those directories (777). Then you can do an ordinary kickstart
install, and you can make that work.

see google.com/linux <http://google.com/linux> and search for 'fedora'
'kickstart installation ftp'

sampe site