Wreless card recommendation.

John Summerfied debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Fri May 13 04:11:04 UTC 2005

Olle & Susan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an HP Laptop ZE1115 running FC3.
> I have been attempting to use driver loader to run a card bus wireless
> card (Inprocomm ipn 2120).
> Unsuccessfully....
> Does anybody have a recommendation for a wireless card to use that has
> native Linux support ?
> Must be a 802.11b card.

Orinoco, Wavelan, anything with prism2 (actually I don't recall all the
prism 11b cards that work, but pretty much all of them I think)

11g is compatible with b, there you have prism54 (but check with
prism54.org), atheros (see dlink - they label the package).

Avoid TI and Broadcom. I think the Centrino stuff works,

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait