Vi problem

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Fri May 13 08:38:29 UTC 2005

Shahzad Chohan wrote:
> Well
>
> Excuse me if you feel disturbed by this. If it had been answered I
> wouldn't be asking. A suggestion was made but it wasn't the solution.
> I was hoping someone else might be able to provide another suggestion.

I'd suggest that instead of starting a new thread repeating the question
pretty well word for word, it would be better to follow up any replies
you got to the original question, explaining why/how the offered
solution didn't work for you; that would show that you'd tried or at
least considered the suggestions, and might then elicit different
suggestions.

Paul.