64-bit Firefox and no Flash :(

Mark Greenbank mark.greenbank at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:59:03 UTC 2005

On 5/12/05, Sam Varshavchik <mrsam at courier-mta.com> wrote:
> No, the question is: 1) is that anything I really want to see in the first
> place, and

That depends on what you want to see; there is no way that anyone can
answer that question for you ...

> 2) If there's no way on Earth it could be done with basic
> HTML+Javascript.

The fact is that it is not. There are lots of sites on the 'net that
are flash only and that contain  functionality the _some_ of us want
to see. Often there is no way that it can be done with HTML and
Javascript, at least not easily and maintainably in a robust fashion.
To bad you can't look at
http://www.laszlosystems.com/partners/support/demos :)

On the other hand, this chap seems to to remarkable things with DHTML:
http://ditchnet.org/dhtmlgallery/jsdock.html

Mark