My mouse is too enthusiastic!

Sharon Kimble skimble04 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:05:01 UTC 2005

On 5/13/05, Ben Stringer <ben at burbong.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 12:04 +0100, Sharon Kimble wrote:
>
> > I've tried googling for an answer (using the search term 'mouse too fast on
> > fedora core 3') but didn't find anything which seemed useful.
> >
> > Can anyone help me to slow it down and get it working properly please?
>
> Hi Sharon,
>
> Try the "Preferences -> Mouse" menu - it has settings to affect the
> double click speed and the motion of the mouse.

Thanks Ben. I've been into gnome and done this, but does this =only=
relate to gnome or will it also work on kde too (because my desktop of
choice is kde and I'm kde-centric :) ?

Back in kde it seemed to work for a little while, but now I'm not too
sure. It seems as if the same old problems are creeping back in again.

Sharon.