Keyboard problems on VNC login

Toralf Lund toralf at procaptura.com
Sat May 14 12:18:00 UTC 2005

Just tried logging in to my FC3 box via VNC - after configuring
vncserver, obviously (all I did was change the user name in
/etc/sysconfig/vncservers.)

This mostly works, but there is something very wrong with the keyboard
input; I'm simply not allowed to type anyting in windows accepting text,
and when I press a key, weird things seem to be going on with the focus
- like the wm is trying to switch to a different window, or something.

Client is a Mac OS X box - I've tried several different clients,
including vncviewer from RealVNC.

Any ideas?

- Toralf