Easier way to use FedoraForum.org?

Arthur Pemberton dalive at flashmail.com
Sun May 15 04:57:47 UTC 2005

 From what I understand, fedoraforum.org has become the official place
of support for Fedora. However I find the UI of FedoraForum to be quite
easy for asking a question, but inconvenient for browsing for questions
that one may be able to answer. As it stands, the only way I know of to
browse, is to choose a section/subsection, and look from the posts. Is
there any better way? Preferably a way to see all posts, as in a mailing
list?

I feel that for now the only way I can give back for all this great
software I am benefiting from, is by helping those that I can. Hence the
question.

Thank you for your time.