bind setup (was: no subject)

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Sun May 15 20:56:42 UTC 2005

Am So, den 15.05.2005 schrieb Mubarak Atiq Ali um 22:35:

> Am familiar with red hat Linux9.  I install and configure some of the
> service. Now am trying to cingfiguer DNS(Bind) in fedora 2 as I did
> with red hat but it did not work it gave me server fail. How to
> configure DNS in Fedora.

Please choose a subject next time and avoid to send HTML formatted mail
to this list. Thanks.

The DNS (bind) setup on FC2 is equal to what you know for RH9. You may
trap into bind chrooted with chroot /var/named/chroot - named.conf is
the one inside the chroot dir then.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&w=2&r=1&s=bind+chrooted&q=b

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC2smp
Serendipity 22:53:27 up 1 day, 22:25, load average: 0.03, 0.17, 0.16