cvs questions

John Summerfied debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Mon May 16 12:06:55 UTC 2005

Ankush Grover wrote:
> Hey friends,
>
>  I have installed CVS on my FC3 I have few questions regarding cvs can
> anyone tell me the cvs mailing list or cvs site where I can ask
> questions regarding cvs on Linux.
>
> I am using cvs which by default comes with FC3 not subversion cvs.

1. Read the documentation that comes with the software.
2. Learn to use google.
3. If the documentation identifies sources of further information, use them

You will find these measures will answer most questions much more
quickly than any mailing list.

If you need more information after trying measures 1, 2 and three, then
ask the list and explain what you did and how it didn't meet your needs.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait