fedora-list Digest, Vol 15, Issue 136Re: FC3 X86-64 install problems (Kabir Khan)

Allan R. Batteiger arb at rtsi.com
Mon May 16 13:41:10 UTC 2005

I thought I gave that info in my first email:
Motherboard is Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro  AMD 64 3000 Processor, 512mb memory.
160GB IDE hard drive, DVD r/w,  CD R/W, USB multimeda reader, floppy.

I have tried different memory, I have setup the Bios for default values,
Best performance values,  I have disabled the RAID, and SATA drives.
I tried graphic boot, text boot, boot with noprobe.
I have tried FC3 X86 and FC3 X86_64 bith get the same response.

Allan