FC 2/3 Backup

Anthony J Placilla anthony_placilla at SUTH.COM
Tue May 17 16:13:50 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 11:52 -0400, Tim Holmes wrote:
> [...]

I basically followed the instructions in

you can also try the legacy agent

for testing purposes I would try exporting / just to make sure that the
server can see everything. Don't use passwords. Obviously these
parameters would need to be adjusted in production.

verify that the Linux clients contain a valid lookup in /etc/hosts for
your backup server & that the following lines are appended to the bottom
of /etc/services

# Local services

grfs            6101/tcp        # Backup Exec Agent

install doc for the legacy agent is at

Tony Placilla, RHCT
anthony_placilla at suth.com

J.O.A.T.

GPG-Key-ID: 1024D/C78F8B64              http://pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint = A8D5 7AFF CE88 4179 C792  D9A9 F197 2A15 C78F 8B64