FC 2/3 Backup

Matt Morgan minxmertzmomo at gmail.com
Tue May 17 20:24:39 UTC 2005

On 5/17/05, Tim Holmes <tholmes at mcaschool.net> wrote:
> [...]

Tim, this is the most important thing anyone has said yet. Veritas
supports Linux backup (we back up Debian and RH9 servers with Veritas,
and the agent is distro-agnostic). They will help you get this
installed if you call them. Since you note that you're new to Linux,
this is probably your best source of help.