Upgrade process from FC3 to FC4?

Jared Buck JBuck814366460 at aol.com
Wed May 18 03:11:24 UTC 2005

Well, they release a new version about every months or so by my count.
FC4 will be released in a matter of weeks, the testers are just making
sure most of the bugs are eliminated.  Some things in FC4 are in
slightly different places (for example, you can find preferences now
under a different menu) but it's basically the same old OS we all know
and love :)

Any other questions you have, don't hesitate to ask 'em - we have a very
nice community here and you can get great support from users here on the
list or on FedoraForum.org.

Jared