Grub not booting Linux

Frank Chen frankxchen at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 06:40:28 UTC 2005

I have a dual boot system. When I was using Windows
earlier, I deleted a partition on the hard disk in
preparation for installing another version of Linux.
Big mistake. Now grub couldn't find the root
partition, and it doesn't recognize the root partition
because Fedora 3 uses ext3 file system. I can't use
the kernel command to identify the kernel image. Any
instructions on how to recover from this situation?

Thanks,

Frank

Discover Yahoo!