firefox nad mathml

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Wed May 18 13:22:31 UTC 2005

Eric Tanguy wrote:

>> If you want to see an extended example using MathML that we have
>> created, visit our online book at:
>> http://math.ifi.unizh.ch/book/master.html
>> Symbols in MathML can even be clicked.

> Thanks a lot for the explanations and for the wonderfull example!

I take it then that this displayed OK for you?
(a) What fonts did you copy, and where?
(b) Are you running Fedora-3?
(c) What version of Firefox are you running?
[I assume you were viewing this file in Firefox?]
(d) Are you using KDE or Gnome?
(e) Did you take any steps apart from installing fonts?
Eg did you have to register the fonts in some way,
or add a Firefox plugin?

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366