OT: What's the deal with Ubuntu?

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri May 20 21:22:20 UTC 2005

and matt...

produced/supported this kind os 'system' which consisted of the tested apps
in a bundle.. my gut tells me that there's a market...

if you have the systems/services that i mentioned, and others.. i'm sure
there are people who'd pay... essentially you'd streamline the process of
putting together a development environment for development teams...

my $0.02 worth..

-bruce