Filerunner

Paul Almquist paul at almquist.name
Sat May 21 11:31:15 UTC 2005

On Friday 20 May 2005 18:36, Jeremy Baker wrote:
> I have been using Filerunner on fc3 with no problems.
>
> On Friday 20 May 2005 18:42, Paul Almquist wrote:
> > On Friday 20 May 2005 10:23, Randy Vice wrote:
> > > Has anyone gotten Filerunner running on FC3/4?  I've only gotten
> > > Filerunner to run on FC2 and no luck on FC3.  Yes, I'm a throw back to
> > > the Amiga era. :)
> >
> > I used to use it all the time but the switch from RH9 to FC3 put an end
> > to its functioning for me also.   I've wondered if anyone else was using
> > it. I have dabbled with tcl/tk some in the past and was just recently
> > thinking of trying to see what is up with Filerunner on FC3.  Since you
> > have in an interest in it also, I'll look into it a bit.  Might be
> > something simple. I have a few ideas for enhancements to it too.
> >
> > I have been using Konqueror as my file manager but find it slower to use
> > than Filerunner.

I have not tried it for quite some time but it would hang shortly after
startup.  If I remember correctly it would open a window but hung before any
text was displayed in it.  I just tried it again and find it does work
now :-)  Apparently some update fixed the problem.  Thanks for the tip.

--
Paul Almquist
paul at almquist.name
Eau Claire, WI  USA