Screen: How to copy paste between ttys?

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Sun May 22 18:43:54 UTC 2005

On Saturday 21 May 2005 16:05, JL wrote:

> And if you don't have a middle mouse button, what then? My laptop
> and my mouse both have only 2 buttons.
>
> JDL

There may be other ways ... I think I remember reading that if you
press both mouse buttons at the same time, if you have the right
type of mouse, on Tuesdays before 10:00 am, if you're coordinated
enough ...

If you haven't discovered the joys of a wheel mouse a few dollars at
your local computer store will lead to enlightenment and
happiness ... and as a side effect, it will solve your copy/paste
problems too.

Regards, Mike Klinke