Looking for kernel-2.6.10-1.770_FC3.i686.rpm

Anand Buddhdev arb at anand.org
Mon May 23 14:02:22 UTC 2005

I've been having problems with my FC3 system hanging randomly, and after
searching through the archives and bugzilla, I've found that the problem
is because of the new kernel 2.6.11-1.14 not playing well with USB disks.

I would like to go back to 2.6.10-1.770_FC3, which was extremely stable.
Unfortunately, I had removed it from my system, and now I can't find it
in any of the Fedora repositories. RedHat seems to have removed it,
which is rather annoying, since they left the 2.6.9 one in, but removed
2.6.10.

Would anyone be kind enough to give me a copy of
kernel-2.6.10-1.770_FC3.i686.rpm?

Regards,

Anand