email

Yuandan Zhang yzhang4 at turing.une.edu.au
Mon May 23 23:48:07 UTC 2005

Depends on what mailer you are using. On Fedora (core 3), there are
Thundbird, Mozilla-mailler and evolution mailler. I am using Thundbird,
accomondating a few accounts and using filters to distribute messages to
different folders.

Network, you may start playing with system-config-network.

There are good documents at http://www.tldp.org/guides.html, such
introduction to linux

http://www.tldp.org/LDP/intro-linux/html/index.html