[OT] difference of Scripting and programming

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Tue May 24 13:22:50 UTC 2005

if i grant you that your 35 years experience counts...

then you should grant me that my ~25 also counts.. wrote my 1st (i'm
embarrased to say) on a tele-type machine hooked to the local college when i
was 12... a really crude game to play 21!!! when basic.. really was basic!!

damn.. i'm old..!!

peace..