expect script

M E Fieu sibu168 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 06:24:06 UTC 2005

Hi.. I need to write expect script to pull up
information from the PIX.

1)I want to know whethter expect need to be downloaded
and install? or it can be download from RHN network
using up2date?

2)In the installation instruction, it incidate that it
need tcl and expect folder need to be the same folder
as tcl.  I moved it to same folder which is
/usr/share/tcl8.3. But when I type ./configure
It prompt me TCL not there.  Why?  how to check
whether tcl is there?  if not, can it be downloaded
from RHN ??

checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for building with threads... no (default)
checking for Tcl configuration... configure: warning:
Can't find Tcl configurati
on definitions
./configure: line 1106: #: No such file or directory