Configure LG LSP 340E Wireless Telephone Modem for a Dial-in Server

R. S. Patil kpr_rspatil at sancharnet.in
Wed May 25 07:14:38 UTC 2005

Dear Friends,

I am planning to establish a Dial-in Server with
FC-3 and LG LSP 340E Wireless Telephone which has got
a Built-in Modem connected with Serial Port cable.

I have a Working Dial-in server with normal telephone
line and a Modem attached to it so I have necessary
configuration ready once modem rings on serial port.

The difficulty i am facing is having a modem driver
for LG LSP 340E telephone Modem. I am also not sure
whether FC-3 detects and configures it automatically
and whether this modem works exactly like a Normal Modem.

Can somebody help me in this situation ?

Thanks and Best Regards

R. S. Patil