How to install Fedora in a WindowsXP installed system?

disguised.jedi at gmail.com disguised.jedi at gmail.com
Wed May 25 14:29:43 UTC 2005

> Hi all,
>
> I have a 20GB harddisk which has ready installed WindowsXP.
>
> The disk has two partitions and each size is 10GB. The primary partition is
> NTFS and the second partition is FAT32.
>
> I want to install Fedora Core 3 into the second partition without losing
> WindowsXP.
/*
perfectly fine...I've done the same thing....just don't format the
NTFS partition.
*/

> Is it possible to install Fedora Core 3 into such a small partition? If it
> is possible, what should I do to setup the dual boot?
/*
Just boot the setup CD....it will work just fine........Follow the
instructions and install it!

Everything should work fine...

disguised.jedi at gmail.com

PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

However, I must say that the ENTIRE contents of this message are
subject to other's criticism, corrections, and speculations.

This message is Certified Virus Free