URL tracking

Phil plabonte at gmail.com
Wed May 25 15:56:26 UTC 2005

Hi,

I need to implement  URL tracking on my network. Basically the higher
ups will want to track the web urls that all the clients are going to.

Now what is it that I can use the will sniff out all the url's on the network?

I have a hub between the internet and the internal network...

could I use Ethereal to sniff out all the packets? Or is there
something that would only collect the URL's?

I do not want to modify any of the client settings?

I know i could use squid but I think I would have to use a box with 2 nics?

Phil