booting parameters in Grub

Murali Parth muralinux at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:13:11 UTC 2005

Hello Bapat,
I too did the same thing on my PC.The grub configuration file is
/boot/grub/menu.lst under Debian-Sarge, which on instalation gave a
long, long lines with the kernel images (boot ).These were of
different distros installed earlier and now redundant.Hence I edited,
commented out unwanted 'title' images, and got going.I now attach the
said file for your ready reference.
pl. do write back.
Murali