URL tracking

Peter Cunning peter at cunning.homeip.net
Wed May 25 17:50:20 UTC 2005

Phil,

if you use squid as your proxy server you can then use sarge as an
analysis/reporting tool. This will give urls viewed per user/per day.

You can also use webalizer to go through the squid logs. But I would
think that sarge is more suited for you needs.

you do not need to use two nics to implement squid, you can setup auto
proxy configurations. You can setup a transparent proxy if you can
configure the router, or use a box with two nics!!