Problem opening local files in firefox

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Fri May 27 06:01:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm having trouble opening some files locally in firefox. They open
fine with Konqueror and Mozilla but, if I try with firefox, the
browser does nothing. Really nothing, like I if didn't do anything.
Would anyone know why this happens?

If you want to see, I've put the files in:

http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/group/l972/frames.html

I can open it from the web with firefox, but not locally.

Thanks,

Gustavo Seabra                                           Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.                                   Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680
Say NO! to software patents: http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com