Feedback Requested

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Sun May 29 12:33:47 UTC 2005

Am So, den 29.05.2005 schrieb Justin Zygmont um 12:51:

> After experimenting with LVM, I felt that it's still got a lot of
> rough edges.  for one, the filesystem size has to be adjusted in addition
> to the LVM, plus sveral other things, if you are not 100% sure of what
> you are doing it's easy to trash your system.  It's gtting better but
> still needs work.

I don't see your argument. With all partitioning: if you are not sure
what you do it is always easy to destroy data.
LVM is well documented and easy enough to use.

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.27_FC2smp
Serendipity 14:31:46 up 5 days, 13:09, load average: 0.09, 0.14, 0.10