Semi OT - Bridge Anyone?

Paul R. Ganci ganci at nurdog.com
Mon May 30 18:36:13 UTC 2005

I want to rid myself of my last vestige of windows by changing over my
wife's W2K box to Fedora. Believe it or not I am prevented from doing so
because of a blasted computer bridge card game! To bastardize Richard
III, "A bridge game, a bridge game, my kingdom for a bridge game" which
will work under Fedora 3 (soon to be 4 I imagine). Can anyone suggest
anything? I found something a while back but it seems that the game is
not under development any longer so I did not want to spring for the
cost. I prefer a native Linux game. I will only run wine (or the like)
as a last resort but please don't let that sentiment stop a suggestion.

Thanks.

--
Paul (ganci at nurdog.com)