OT - Please Help with sane / scanner

kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com kevin.kempter at dataintellect.com
Tue Nov 1 01:01:25 UTC 2005

Hi List ;

I bought a Plustek OpticSlim M12 sheetfeed usb scanner.
If I run sane-find-scanner I see the following:
found USB scanner (vendor=0x07b3, product=0x0412 [600dpi USB Scanner],
chip=GT-6816?) at libusb:002:004
  # Your USB scanner was (probably) detected. It may or may not be supported
by

However if I run scanimage -L I get this:

I dont know where to go from here...

Thanks in advance for any help