Security, Hacking & Social Engineering Presentation.

Neil Cherry ncherry at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 03:55:40 UTC 2005

Jeff Vian wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 17:16 +0100, Emmanuel Goldstein wrote:
>> Man, the presentation is not related to any subject at university, Im
>> not getting any profit from it and It doesnt even have anything to do
>> with any teacher. Im just asking security proffessionals for
>> information.  If you do not have any, just dont say anything. Dont
>> start assuming things that are completely false making me to look
>> stupid in the list.
>>
> No one is making you look stupid.  Fishing for assistance this way does
> that well enough on it's own.

And if he had only googled before he posted he'd know why using
Emmanuel Goldstein was a bad choice as his nom du jour (unless
he had a radio program but then he wouldn't be asking would he).
Of course everyone needs a daily dose of irony. :-) A kind of
circular form of irony?

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)
http://hcs.sourceforge.net/                     (HCS II)