Apache: httpd; apachectl status and fullstatus.

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Tue Nov 1 17:15:32 UTC 2005

Hi Folks,

I am trying to install FrontPage extensions on FC4 and I think
I stumbled on why I was not able to even get started. My guess
is that the FP script is expecting to locate the apache http version
which it is not able to locate?  But in any case, I was not able to
get the apachectl status or apachectl fullstatus to work:

> apache status (and apache fullstatus has the same output)
                                   Not Found

   The requested URL /server-status was not found on this server.

    Apache/2.0.54 (Fedora) Server at [1]xxxxx.cdkkt.com Port 80