no certificates!

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue Nov 1 18:55:37 UTC 2005

kwhiskers wrote:
> I am trying to digitally sign a document in open office writer 2.0, but
> no certificates are listed. I have pkcs12 (p12) certificates in firefox,
> mozilla and konqueror, but not in open office.
>
> How do I import the certificates?

Whiskers, I don't know the answer, but when I Googled for it yesterday
on your other mail I became intrigued myself and am interested in it :-)
 The OO help was no use and the UI does not allow cert import.  Do you
use KDE as I do?  Possibly there is a special Gnome place for certs that
OO assumes you use?

-Andy