Apache: httpd; apachectl status and fullstatus.

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Tue Nov 1 19:56:18 UTC 2005

I tried that.  Did not work.  I am wondering if I missed
a system configuration step, namely that typing
domainname results in an empty system domain name
setting?  I tried domainname cdkkt.com and that did
not work either.

So, I am at loss as to why this is a problem....

PS: Let me know if domainname is used - I just
dont recall if this is needed.  The /etc/resolv.conf
does have a 'search cdkkt.com' entry in it.

Thanks -
Dan