Why Fedora ?

David-Paul Niner dpniner at dpniner.net
Wed Nov 2 17:42:52 UTC 2005

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> Vikram Goyal wrote:

Perhaps if I'd rephrased the sentence a bit to read as follows:

Why post messages on the support list with phrases such as

<quote>

	are we wasting time On fedora ?? Should we move 100% comunity based
	project like ubuntu ?

</quote>

Of course if I hadn't juxtapositioned my response, the context probably
wouldn't be so muddled.  :-p

David-Paul Niner

believed to be clean.