Why Fedora ?

Derek Martin code at pizzashack.org
Wed Nov 2 18:31:19 UTC 2005

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 11:42:12PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> I certainly dont expect you to read every link or response posted in
> this list. I agree that noone would have time for that generally but if
> you want to respond to something I have said, I would have expect you to
> read and understand what I have told. I would consider that a very fair
> expectation. Agreed?

Yes, and no.  Your post suggested that the OP get involved, as if he
wasn't getting involved already by participating here.  I do apologize
for responding without full knowledge, but at the same time, given the
context, I don't think it was unreasonable to assume that you were
suggesting he write code without bothering to look at the link.  It's
something that one hears too often from programmers on mailing lists
like this one, and again, I think sending that link is saying that
you think he's not already involved by participating here.  Hence the
assumption.  Sorry.

--
Derek D. Martin
http://www.pizzashack.org/