Creating a self-signed CA cert

Steven Stromer filter at stevenstromer.com
Wed Nov 2 22:31:23 UTC 2005

It is obvious that RedHat changed every directory relating to ssl
certificates in FC4. In addition to moving many things, they seem to
have removed some things, or at least, that's the way it appears. I want
to create a self-signed CA cert, which is most easily achieved using the
ca.pl script. This is no longer anywhere to be found, along with the
demoCA folder that one would normally expect to find. Can anyone shed
some light on where these files ended up? I can't find them on a search.
Is there a 'new' way to create a self-signed CA cert in FC4?

Thanks!

Steven Stromer