Apache Httpd on FC4 screwed up? FrontPage will notwork w/ochanges.

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Thu Nov 3 18:27:59 UTC 2005

nd-customizing.html

Thanks for the information, however there seems to be
problem with the information in:

Section 8.1.? says that SElinix tab is in
system-config-securitylevel for FC3 but in FC4,
all that appears is:

---------[ Firewall Configuration ]-------------
A firewall protects against unauthorized
network intrusions. Enabling a firewall blocks
all incomming connections. Disabling a firewall
allows all connections and is not recommended

Security Level: (*) Enabled ( ) Disabled

   [OK]  [Customize] [Cancel]

Clicking 'Customize' only allows you to choose
your trusted Devices, MAQUERADE Devices and a
few selections: SSH, WWW, Telnet, Secure WWW,
FTP, Mail, and "Other Ports"

Thats it.  There is nothing in this program
that smells of SElinux in it.

I am not able to figure out from the above link
just where or how to add the boolean parameters
httpd_xxx_xxx as the information implies there
is a SElinix tab within the program specified
as: system-config-securitylevel

>Until I can figure this out, I will have my box running w/o SElinux.
>Thanks for pointing this out.

You can also post the AVC denied messages from /var/log/audit (if you
have audit deamon enabled) or /var/log/messages

regards
Rahul