openoffice 2.0 is crashing

oleksandr korneta mai11ist at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 4 03:20:53 UTC 2005

on 11/03/2005 04:28 PM kwhiskers wrote:

> I have had random crashes, too, sometimes when I click the mouse button,
> sometimes when scrolling. It has not been a huge prtoblem, though, as I use
> the program most days and have only had about 3 crashes in all (in 1 week,
> approximatley). Also, the recovery system works fine.
when I started it next time OOO brought up a dialog with the list of
documents available for recovery. There were two of those. I said "OK"
and it opened two windows, but completely empty. Perhaps,  it was
because  i even didnt have time to name a document before it crashed.
Anyway, I expected more from that recovery system.

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta