OT-Smoothwall/IPCop: Differences.

taharka res00vl8 at alltel.net
Sun Nov 6 15:18:56 UTC 2005

Howdy,

Mark Sargent wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> this may have been done b4. Anyway, I'd like you to share your views
> on this. I know it's not specific to Fedora, but, still,
> firewalling/security is. I've recently installed Smoothwall and once
> I'm comfortable with my knowledge level, will then try IPCop. Cheers.
>
> Mark Sargent

You're correct, this has been done b4 ;-) Just check out the archives of
the Smoothwall/IPCop users lists (actually the proper places for such
discussions). If you have a cable/DSL Internet connection, check out the
superior firewall/router that, rivals products costing thousands of
dollars at; http://m0n0.ch/wall

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.