OT - Digital Munich?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Tue Nov 8 17:29:18 UTC 2005

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005, Rudolf Kastl wrote:

> why is it called "inter"net then? ;))

Because it's an internetwork, a network of networks.

Internet governace is a really messy issue that is pretty out of scope for
this mailing list. (as I say this I'm sitting in a working gorup meeting
at the IETF).

joelja

> 2005/11/8, Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com>:
>> MJang wrote:
>>> Just wondering if anyone has comments on Senator Coleman's "Digital
>>
>> What an extraordinary number of negative words and suggestive phrases in
>> two short paragraphs:
>>
>>> plot
>>> anonymous
>>> technocrats
>>> secretive
>>> cover story
>>> strategizing
>>> take over
>>> dominate
>>> politicize
>>> threat
>>> schemed
>>> control
>>> intrigue-plagued bureaucracies.
>>> shameful
>>> China, Iran, Saudi Arabia and Cuba
>> [why is it that I suspect if I looked into it, I would also find the
>> propsal favoured by nations whose names are not hotbutton ones for the US]
>>> terminate
>>> relegate
>>> sidelines
>>> dominated