cursed nvidia fedora my lack of knowledgeness

Gilboa Davara gilboada at netvision.net.il
Tue Nov 8 17:52:08 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 17:39 +0000, Paul Howarth wrote:
> Gilboa Davara wrote:
> > Being a law abiding citizen, I shell, pending sleep deprivation and bad
> > hair days, switch to bottom posting, even though I find it a-severe-'we-
> > are-mutt-using-hackers-that-do-everything-up-side-down-just-because-we-
> > can'-pain-in-my-back-side.
> >
> > Thanks for enlightening me,
> > Now-bottom-posting-Gilboa.
>
> To be fair, bottom-posting is in many cases just as bad as top-posting,
> i.e. when the poster does not trim irrelevent material, such as anything
> below the last line of a reply. Thank you for taking notice of the local
> netiquette though.
>
> Paul.

I fully agree.
Here's a nice example on why I hate bottom-posting. (And again, I accept
the local netiquette and shall bottom-post pigs till grow wings and
fly...)

>>> First
>>> Let
>>> me
>>> say
>>> that
>>> bottom
>>> posting
>>> can
>>> be
>>> as
>>> annoying
>>> as
>>> top
>>> posting
>>
>> why ?
>> do
>> you
>> say
>> that?
>>
> because
> you
> just
> sifted
> through
> 50
> lines
> of
> useless
> junk
> just
> see
> this
> line:

Oh... OK :)

/Me hiding, waiting for the big bang to come...

Gilboa