FC4 Training Material

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Wed Nov 9 06:54:32 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 09 November 2005 12:14, Temlakos wrote:
> Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I've just finished writing Introduction to Linux using FC4 training
> > material. It's in Indonesian however. So, let me know if I should
> > translate it into English that you need it.
> >
> > It can be downloaded at:
> > http://linux2.arinet.org/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=31&func=s
> >electfolder&filecatid=2
> >
> > Knowledge belongs to everyone,
>
> An English-language resource on Fedora Core would be most helpful to me,
> as I try to introduce Linux in the broader community of computer users.

I'll translate it ASAP, along with some revisions already in my mind. The
hardest thing is to have enough strength to do it. Because I am a commuter
that have to take a 70km journey everyday to the office by car. Actually it
isn't so bad if the toll road is not so  congested everyday. Ups, looks like
I've been ranting. Ok see you,
http://linux2.arinet.org
13:54:04 up 6:20, 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 GNU/Linux