KDE PIM Palm sync problems

Anand Buddhdev arb at anand.org
Wed Nov 9 09:08:57 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 09 November 2005 02:43, Thomas Taylor wrote:

> > However, if I make changes to the KDE address book, and do a sync,
> > the changes don't appear on the Palm. Neither do changes to the
> > calendar appear on the Palm.
> >
> > I searched through bugzilla, but didn't come across any related
> > bugs. Has anyone else experienced this difficulty? What's the
> > solution?
>
> Hi Anand:
>
> Did you remember to change the sync method to either fast or full
> sync instead of "copy handheld to PC"?

Yes. I tried a fast sync, full sync and hot sync. Nothing worked.
Changes on the PC were simply not being transferred. In the meantime, I
have used jpilot, and it works just fine. The trouble is that it's not
integrated into the KDE desktop, and I'm a little fed up of having to
maintain my address and calendar information separately.