Semi-OT: VNC Alternatives. [SOLVED]

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:46:48 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 05:04, Gilboa Davara wrote:

> After a long tedious trouble-shooting, the source of the problem was
> found.
> It seems that the on-board Intel GbE NIC on two machines were
> malfunctioning.
> Once we replaced them with external NICs, the VNC sessions stabilized.

Thanks for posting the followup.  Do you happen to know the test that
finally identified the problem NIC's to help anyone else diagnose it?

Also, since you were trying other options, do you still like vnc
better than  Xwin -multiwindow and starting nautilus in one
window - or some other method?

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com