Postfix [UPDATE]

Matt Morgan minxmertzmomo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 18:18:06 UTC 2005

On 11/9/05, CodeHeads <ch at code-heads.com> wrote:
> OK, I noticed in the logs that is says 550 auth required. This did not
> happen before until I upgraded from fedora 2 to fedora 4. What am I
> missing???  The hash is set to the right path, etc.

How did you upgrade? Sometimes upgrading doesn't affect config files,
because you don't always want upgrades to write over locally-specific
configurations. So my first guess is that you're still using a config
file for whatever version of postfix came with FC2, and FC4 has new
and/or different options settings.