sendmail access control

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Nov 10 14:28:51 UTC 2005

Am Do, den 10.11.2005 schrieb Justin Zygmont um 9:24:

> /etc/mail/access

> 192.168.0.0/24		REJECT

Paul already said that the access_db does not handle CIDR notation. That
is a FAQ: www.sendmail.org/faq

> as it implies, I want to allow only certain hosts to send outgoing email,
> while rejecting all others, even if authentication is used.  However
> internal email should still be allowed.

Use a milter like MimeDefang www.mimedefang.org. With MD you can do such
things very easily by just a few Perl code.

> Thanks, Justin

Alexander

Serendipity 15:26:59 up 12 days, 13:27, load average: 0.10, 0.17, 0.09